Monday, May 6, 2013

Kisah kami

hbs elaction for malaysia. whoever won, i still need to work today. hukhuk.. disebabkn ngantok, ak nk share story about my fiancee and me story. Before that his name is Zulfadli bin Ismail.

Ak knl dy cz sme2 kls during stdy. but my life jst come to class, lunch n blk hostel. that time i never knew him. I seldom join class activities. He is one of the active person in class and always dipuji cz pndi n kreatif.
He is one of the top student in my class. I cm bese of cz la the corot student in class. haha..

1 day, my laptop has corrupt. Oh my God, that time asignment bertimbun2. duit lak ngah sengkek that time. Suddenly i heard one boy announce in my class that "sesape nk repair laptop, nk format, back up n anything, let me know ok. No charge. Just free".. hahhaa.. pucuk dicita, ulam mendatang. Ap lg, ak trs mtk no tel nk mtk tlg dy repair kn laptop.

After he repair my laptop, he don't want to take my money. Xbest la cm2. bkn byk pn, rm10 jek pon. he said, jst helping classmate. ok fine, ak decide nk blnja dy mkn. dy still xnk. then ak plan ajjk dy mkn. after mkn ak trs byr kn kt mk ck tu. dy xsmpt nk byr. ak jst ckp, aggp ak blnja as appreciate his help to repair my laptop. hehe..

Since that, we always eat 2gether. At the same time, i break off with my ex-bf, and he is the one who always heard my sad story, my crying and everything. he always advice me. he is a good listener. He is always say that Allah play a good things to me. Always pray to Allah. u still have fmly and frens. Alhamdulillah, my fmly and  frens still besides me and still always listen my story. I take a long time to recover from myself. I am a person who are hard to fall in love, but once i fall, it's hard to me forget it. Just Allah know me. 

Since that we become closed. Always did activities together. One day that i feel he is the man who are always support me after my fmly. I will hard to find the man like him. One day, I told him that if he has a girlfren, don't forget our frenship. He said he never forget it but why i said like that? I said because i start to like u. Hahhahaa.. gler xmalu. Ak xksh pon. And he said that he also like me. 

Wowoowowow.. start from that we start our relationship without told anybody even in my class. I don't want to told cz i know who i am. he is such a good man in my class. He is clever boy. Most of my lecturers like him. Always puji2 him. hukhuk. terasa rendah diri kot. I improve myself with him. He always ajr ak blja. especially programming subject. seriously i am really looser in that course. arrgghhh.. rse nk nanges. But he always teach me.

Tula cerita sedikit sebanyak about our story. penaattt.. nk taip.. ahaa.. nti nk cter lak kisah pertunangan kami. hehe..


No comments:

Post a Comment